INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA
FOR THE GUESTS OF THE BRACKA 6 APARTMENTS
1. Jolanta Pietkiewicz Bracka 6, with its registered office at the following address: ul. Bracka 6/6, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 663 165 21 17, Regon (National Official Business Register Number): 120276195, hereinafter referred to as the “Apartments”, is the controller of personal data of Guests staying at Bracka 6 Apartments.
2. The Guest’s personal data are processed on the basis of a hotel services agreement concluded between the Guest and the Apartments. The purpose of personal data processing is the provision of hotel services or related services which are provided by the Apartments at the Guest’s request. Furthermore, the Guest’s personal data can be processed by CCTV used at the Apartments. The purpose of using CCTV is the protection of the Guest and other people staying at the premises of the Apartments or surrounding areas.
3. Should the Guest provide his/her personal data referring to the preferences as to his/her stay or services to be provided, the Apartments can process such personal data for the purposes of improving the quality of provided services or ensuring the Guests’ comfort or providing additional services to the Guest. This also refers to the processing of sensitive data.
The legal grounds for the processing of personal data for this purpose are the Apartments’ legitimate interests (Article 6, paragraph 1, point f of GDPR). The Apartments assessed the impact of actions undertaken for this purpose on the Guest’s privacy. Such assessment led to the conclusion that the processing of personal data under legitimate interests does not significantly affect the Guest’s privacy because such manner of processing of Guest’s personal data is to lead to the improvement of services provided by the Apartments, which is to bring benefits in the form of better comprehension of the Guest’s needs. Therefore, the Guest’s interests and privacy will not be infringed.
4. Personal data can be also processed in order to conduct the procedure of Guest’s satisfaction surveys in connection with the services provided by the Apartments. The legal grounds for the processing of personal data for this purpose are the Apartments’ legitimate interests (Article 6, paragraph 1, point f of GDPR).
5. The Apartments inform that the provision of personal data is a contractual as well as statutory requirement (when documenting sale to the Guest by means of a VAT invoice). The failure to provide personal data prevents the conclusion of an agreement with the Apartments and prevents the issue of a VAT invoice.
6. The Hotel informs that each Guest has the right to access, amend and update his/her personal data. Each Guest has also the right to data portability, to object to data processing and to remove personal data if there are legal grounds for the above.
7. The Hotel informs that the Guest’s personal data will be stored for the entire period of hotel services provision to such Guest as well as that data will be stored until the statute of limitations expires for any claims, including tax and civil claims. However, personal details processed by CCTV will be stored for the period of 30 days unless, due to special circumstances (e.g. accident), CCTV footage has to be stored for a longer period of time, including for the entire period of any proceedings initiated under provisions of law.
8. The Apartments inform that the Guest’s personal data may be disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
a. Accounting companies cooperating with the Apartments,
b. Law firms cooperating with the Apartments,
c. Insurance companies cooperating with the Apartments,
d. IT companies and companies ensuring IT support and IT infrastructure management for the Apartments,
e. Courier and postal services,
f. Travel agencies.
9. The Apartments inform about the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority about the manner of personal data processing.
10. In the event of booking accommodation at the Apartments via travel agency or booking site, the category of Guest’s personal data submitted to the Apartments by such entities can include in particular: forename, surname, date of accommodation, email address or Guest’s telephone number. Information about the source from where the Apartments received the Guest’s personal data can be obtained at the Reception Desk.