We would like to assure our future guests that we have followed all recommended procedures and hygiene rules to protect your health and safety.
We are hoping it makes your visit at the BRACKA 6 Apartments more protected and comfortable.
We kindly ask you to read the information below:
- Only registered persons may stay on the premises of the Bracka 6 Apartments.
- In the reception area, please keep a safe distance, one person is recommended at the counter.
- During the contact with the employees directly, please put on the mask. Masks are available for purchase at the reception.
- When coughing or sneezing, we kindly ask to cover your mouths and nose with a bent elbow or handkerchief.
- Please note that in the apartment bathrooms it is forbidden to use an hotel blow dryers
For your information, below are the types of procedures have been implemented in BRACKA 6 Apartments:
- Our employees have been equipped with personal protection equipment – masks, helmets and gloves. Sanitizers are available in all public areas throughout the property
- In the guest toilet, instructions for proper hand disinfection are available.
- Touch surfaces in public areas – door handles, handrails, handles, countertops, tables, desks, elevators, light switches are regularly disinfected every hour.
- The reception area is disinfected after each guest.
- After each stay, we double clean the room and disinfect all touch surfaces (including chair backs), equipment (e.g. remote controls) and bathroom, as well as a thoroughly lifted room.
- Both the reception room and all corridors are subjected to regular airing in addition to air conditioning.
- We care for precise dosing of professional cleaning agents.
- Cleaning during the stay takes place only on request – please inform us about your preferences by phone or at the reception directly.
- Our bedding and towels are washed at a minimum temperature of 60º C with the addition of detergent and delivered in a sanitary regime.
- All our employees have been vaccinated and comply with sanitary safety rules.
It is possible to order a contactless breakfast by phone or email. On your request we will deliver the chosen set directly at the door.
Our apartments have a fully equipped kitchen, where you can easily prepare meals at any time of the day. There are also coffee, tea and water available.
Important contact numbers:
INFORMATION FOR FOREIGNERS: 12 312 06 46
SANITARY AND EPIDEMIOLOGICAL STATION:
- alarm: 667 881 188
- informative: 12 254 94 16, 12 254 95 00
- working days 8.00–20.00: 12 254 94 34, 12 254 94 37
- University Hospital – Infectious Diseases Department: 12 400 20 00
- Specialist Hospital S. Żeromski – Observation and Infectious Department: 12 622 93 53